I am being sent on a mystery trip tomorrow to celebrate my birthday in a new country and city! I have been given clues for the last 12 days to help me guess where I am going. I think I have figured out the location but I won’t know for sure until I get to the airport in the morning. Here is the list of clues:
- The place you are going is north of the Tropic of Capricorn
- North Tonawanda, New York
- Under 50 sq, miles
- The home to many famous writers
- 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Perth, Ontario
- Spring is not the rainiest time of year
- There is an accent ague in its name
- UK, USA, and Spain
- Leonardo DiCaprio finally wins one
- Less than 2 Million residents
I know for sure that it is within the continent of Europe and it is not in France!
Leave a comment if you think you know the answer to any of the clues or if you think you know the name of the city where I am going!